Showreel In a Day – Gold and Gold Plus
This is a high-quality showreel service, which is quick and easy. You will get professionally shot, high-quality showreel material which has been proven to increase the chances of getting agents and future work. You’ll be working with a ‘jobbing’ director, who can give concise acting direction when needed and help you to understand what producers and directors look for in casting.
The Showreel in a Day Gold service gives you:
- 1 x full-length edited showreel, consisting of your three monologues (running time, 2-3 minutes) with titles
- Your 3 x individual monologues individually titled (useful to send as a vignette of your work)
- With the Gold Plus service you’ll also get 5 x edited headshots for your Spotlight, Mandy or StarNow pages.
When we deliver the digital version of your showreel, we deliver the individual monologues complete with titles. This means you can also send individual, relevant monologues to a director or casting director, with a simple link. We keep all our showreel footage on file, so they are easy and quick to update at any time.
It is ideal if you:
- Have no showreel to show your acting skills – perhaps lots of theatre experience but nothing on film.
- Need an ultra professional looking showreel quickly.
- Want to show additional acting versatility, (duologues).
- Want to update an old showreel or combine new monologues with existing showreel material.
- Need additional headshots to update your portfolio (Gold Plus)
Showreel In a Day is a simple service, this is how it works.
- Before the shoot, we discuss the pieces you want to create, so we get a good selection to show off your talents.
- You come along to our studio with your three audition pieces. [You can always add more later]
- We rehearse and record those pieces, and you’ll be given professional ‘notes’ from the director along the way.
- If you’ve chosen the Gold Plus service, you will then work spend an hour working with our photographer to get you five distinct headshot (‘looks’) for Spotlight, Mandy or StarNow pages.
- In the afternoon we’ll edit and produce your showreel, then deliver the download links to you.
- With Gold Plus, your edited headshots will be delivered to you with 72 hours.
I want to get going what now?
All you need to do is purchase your service above. Once that’s done, email or call us (07447 592605) to book your studio date This can be during the day or up till 9 pm at night on select days. Filming takes place at our studio in Aston, Birmingham and will take approximately 2-3 hours.
Showreel costs include all equipment hire, studio costs, production costs (editing, titles etc) and storage for 1 year. Filming away from the studio may incur additional travel and equipment costs. Additional re-editing and production are charged at £40/hour with a minimum charge of half an hour.
Discounts of 10% are available for actors who have attended previous Acting on Camera sessions. Email the course tutor Mark Alexander Todd
Contact us with any questions and we’ll find the right service for you.