Supporting Artists, “Showreels and Headshots”.
Some of the busiest people in TV and film are Supporting Artists or SA’s. The only trouble is, despite plenty of on-set experience there is often very little featured screen time to show for it. Our showreels have helped many SA’s and actors secure agents and additional work.
This simple, high quality, showreel and headshot service that gives you: 1 x full-length showreel (consisting of two monologues) with titles, 2 x individual monologues with titles, and 3 x edited headshots (from approx 100 images). It’s ideal if you:
- Are an SA looking to get more featured parts
- You are looking to get an acting agent
- You are new to the business and have no headshots, or current showreel material to show your acting skills
- Need a professional looking showreel and/or headshots quickly
- Want to update an old showreel/headshots or combine new monologues with existing showreel material
What do I get?
We will shoot two (2) monologues and three (3) headshots for you in our studio. These will be supplied as follows:
- 1 x complete showreel (featuring your two monologues) approx. 2 mins – with titles and contact details/headshot front and back.
- 2 x your (individual) monologues with titles and contact details/headshot front and back.
- 3 x headshots in a variety of poses and wardrobe.
When we deliver the digital version of your showreel, we also deliver the individual monologues complete with titles. This means you can also send individual, relevant monologues to a director or casting director, with a simple link. We keep all our showreel footage on file, so they are easy to update at any time.
A simple and effective service.
- Before the shoot, we discuss the pieces you want to create, so we get a good selection to show off your talents.
- You come along to our studio with your two audition pieces. [You can always add more later by attending our monthly Showreel Sessions]
- We rehearse and record those pieces, and you’ll be given professional ‘notes’ from the director along the way.
- You will then spend an hour working with our photographer to get you three distinct headshots for your Spotlight, Mandy or StarNow page.
- In the afternoon we’ll edit and produce your showreel, then deliver the completed showreel to you together with the download links.
- Your edited headshots will be delivered to you with 72 hours.
I want to get going what now?
All you need to do is purchase your service above. Once that’s done, email or call us (07447 592605) to book your studio date/time. This can be during the day or up till 9 pm at night on select days. Filming takes place at our studio in Aston, Birmingham and will take approximately 2-3 hours. If you need a monologue shot on green screen or walk ‘n’ talk then contact us to discuss your options.
Showreel costs include all equipment hire, studio costs, production costs (editing, titles etc) and storage for 1 year. Filming away from the studio may incur additional travel and equipment costs. Additional re-editing and production are charged at £40/hour with a minimum charge of half an hour.
Contact us with any questions and we’ll find the right service for you.