Showreel and Headshot Quick Start
This is a high quality, budget-minded showreel and headshot service. This quick and easy service gives you: 1 x full-length showreel (consisting of two monologues) with titles, 2 x individual monologues with titles, and 3 x edited headshots (from approx 100 images). It’s ideal if you:
- Are new to the business and need to get started quickly.
- Have no headshots, or have no current showreel material to show your acting skills.
- Need a professional looking showreel and/or headshots quickly.
- Want to update an old showreel/headshots or combine new monologues with existing showreel material.
Why do you need headshots or showreels?
Headshots are important as they represent you as an actor. Professionally produced, current, headshots are essential to get you cast in the roles you want. Headshots show your look and ‘style’ allowing casting directors, directors and producers to visually evaluate if you are right for the roles on offer. For on-screen roles a showreel allows you to demonstrate your on-screen acting skills. They are less about the type of roles you’ve done and more about your ability to create characters on-screen.
A good showreel should always be evolving, allowing you to add new work to replace older work and roles. This keeps your ‘visual CV’ up to date and also allows you to re-connect with casting directors and producers to show off new work and your acting development.
Showreel In a Day is a simple service this is how it works.
- Before the shoot, we discuss the pieces you want to create, so we get a good selection to show off your talents.
- You come along to our studio with your two audition pieces. [You can always add more later by attending our monthly Showreel Sessions]
- We rehearse and record those pieces, and you’ll be given professional ‘notes’ from the director along the way.
- You will then work spend an hour working with our photographer to get you three distinct headshots for your Spotlight, Mandy or StarNow page.
- In the afternoon we’ll edit and produce your showreel, then deliver the download links to you.
- Your edited headshots will be delivered to you with 48 hours.
What do I get?
We will shoot two monologues for you in our studio. These will be supplied
- 1 x complete showreel (featuring your two monologues) approx. 2 mins – with titles and contact details/headshot front and back.
- 2 x your (individual) monologues with titles and contact details/headshot front and back.
- 3 x headshots in a variety of poses and wardrobe.
When we deliver the digital version of your showreel, we also deliver the individual monologues complete with titles. This means you can also send individual, relevant monologues to a director or casting director, with a simple link. We keep all our showreel footage on file, so they are easy and cheap to update at any time.
I want to get going what now?
All you need to do is purchase your service above. Once that’s done, email or call us (07447 592605) to book your studio date This can be during the day or up till 9 pm at night on select days. Filming takes place at our studio in Aston, Birmingham and will take approximately 2-3 hours. If you need a monologue shot on green screen or walk ‘n’ talk then try our Gold Service.
Showreel costs include all equipment hire, studio costs, production costs (editing, titles etc) and storage for 1 year. Filming away from the studio may incur additional travel and equipment costs. Additional re-editing and production are charged at £40/hour with a minimum charge of half an hour.
Contact us with any questions and we’ll find the right service for you.